A UNITED WAY YOUNG LEADERS CHARITY
United Way Young Leaders
Saturday, May 22nd, 2021 @ 4:00PM
7230 Sallie Mood Dr,
Savannah, GA 31406
100% OF PROCEEDS ARE DONATED TO UNITED WAY YOUNG LEADERS!
Pool play followed by a single elimination tournament. Games are 10v10 co-ed on the field with no more than 6 males on the field at one time. Team fee is $240 per team via cash, check or Venmo (@savannahsports).
7230 Sallie Mood Dr, Savannah, GA 31406
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY
This event is intended to raise money for United Way Young Leaders. If you'd like to become a sponsor for this event, click here for more information.
We are all here to have fun, so please be respectful to your teammates, opponents and especially your referees. Our referees are trained on the rules and their say is final. If you'd like to dispute any calls, only the team's captain can do so and it must be done in a respectful manner. If any issues arise, please let Waldo know by texting 912-200-7902.
A full copy of our rules can be found on our website at https://savadultrec.com/kickball-rules
Here are some important things worth noting:
- Dodgeball Rule: Any runner who catches the ball being thrown at them will be deemed SAFE and allowed to go to next base. (except when running to first base)
- Tagging and Pegging with the kickball are allowed (no head shots)
- 3 fouls equal an OUT, 3 good pitches is a strike out, a swing and a miss is a strike.
- 4 Females, 6 Males on the field (Females can compensate for males, but not vice versa)
- When a female is kicking, outfielders must remain behind the co-ed line.
- Minimum of 2 females in the INFIELD.
- Minimum of 4 innings and Max of 7 innings or 60 minutes.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors will determine home and away during regular season.
- To be considered a team player and to be eligible for playoffs you must play at least 3 games during the regular season.
- Please be courteous to other players, referees and managers. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for any poor sportsmanlike behaviors.
As always if you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Waldo (912) 200-7902. I look forward to a fun, friendly and competitive tournament.